- 2 cups Selati White Sugar
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup YUM YUM Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g milk chocolate (optional)
- Grease a 160x160cm baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, bring sugar and milk to a boil.
- Allow to boil for about 2 1⁄2 minutes, stirring regularly, and then remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla and stir until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the pan and allow to cool until set.
Slice into 1-inch squares and drizzle with melted chocolate.