- 4 chicken breasts
- 100g Supreme cake fl our
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 75g dried panko breadcrumbs
- 75ml vegetable oil
- 1 cup quinoa (cooked)
- 2 cups water
- 1 small cucumber (cubed)
- 10g dill (fi nely chopped)
- 250g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Selati brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- One by one place the chicken breasts between two pieces of cling fi lm and bash with a rolling pin until fl at.
- Prepare your coating bowls by putting the fl our in a bowl and season, then put the beaten egg in another bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl.
- First dip the chicken in the fl our, then egg, then breadcrumbs (repeat the egg and breadcrumbs for a thicker coating).
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a fairly high heat and cook the schnitzels two at a time. Sizzle them for 2-3 minutes each side untilcompletely golden, then lift out onto kitchen paper to drain.
- Keep them warm in a low oven while you prepare the rest.
- Place all the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a bowl and toss in the salad dressing.