- 60g / ½ cup Supreme cake flour (or wholewheat flour)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons full cream milk
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices sandwich ham
- 100g baby spinach
- Whisk together flour, salt, eggs, milk, and melted butter until smooth.
- Alternatively, combine everything in a blender and puree until well combined.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-low heat and lightly grease with butter.
- Place a ¼ cup of batter in pan. Tilt / swirl the pan so that the batter covers the entire bottom of the pan in a thin layer.
- Cook for ± 30-60 seconds, until the edges begin to peel away from the sides of the pan and look golden.
- Flip and cook for another 20-30 seconds. Adjust heat higher / lower depending on how fast the crêpe is cooking.
- Fry 8 eggs sunny side up until almost cooked (will cook more in the oven).
- Place the crêpes on 2 baking trays. On each crêpe put a piece of sandwich ham in the middle, top with baby spinach and the fried egg, and fold the edges of the crêpe towards the egg so that it makes a square shape.
- Warm up in the oven for 5 minutes before serving.