- 700g baby potatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp (45ml) sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 red pepper, diced into cubes
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Nola Original Mayonnaise
- Red micro herbs, to garnish
- Toss the halved baby potatoes and sunflower oil together on a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in an oven preheated to 200degrees C for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Place the eggs in cold water, in a small pot over medium heat.
- Bring to the boil, and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Remove from the water and place in cold, ice water to cool.
- Peel and halve (the yolks should be soft, but not runny).
- Toss the baby potatoes, red pepper and Nola Original Mayonnaise together and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the halved eggs and garnish with red micro herbs.