For the dressing:
- 125ml Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30ml) red wine
- 1 tbsp (15ml) honey
For the salad:
- 500g cooked, quartered beetroot
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- Half a small red onion, cut into slivers
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan nuts
To make the dressing:
- Whisk the Nola Original Mayonnaise, red wine vinegar and honey together.
- Toss the beetroot, spinach, apple wedges and onions together.
- Scatter over the pecan nuts, (if using) and drizzle with the Nola Original Mayonnaise dressing.