- 1 cup (250ml) Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) mustard
- Small handful parsley, chopped
- 700g baby potatoes
- 1 cup (250ml) cooked peas
- 4 rashers crispy bacon, roughly chopped (optional)
- Whisk the Nola Original Mayonnaise, buttermilk, mustard and parsley together.
- Cook the baby potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
- Slice in half and toss with the dressing while still warm.
- Spoon over the peas and top with crispy bacon (optional) and serve warm.