- 6 ready-made naan breads
- 200g tomato paste
- 500g mozzarella cheese
- ½ each robot peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 small bottle sun-dried cherry tomatoes
- 30 black olives, pitted & halved
- 6 whole pickled jalapeños, sliced
- 250ml Nola Original Mayonnaise
- Rocket leaves to serve
- Divide and spread the tomato paste over each naan bread and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Divide the remaining ingredients, except the mayonnaise, between the naan breads and place them decoratively on top
- Squeeze Nola Original Mayonnaise from the bottle, generously in a zigzag pattern over the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C or until all the cheese is bubbly and turning golden brown.
- Serve hot with rocket leaves.