- 500g beef mince
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1/2 celery stick
- Grated handful of fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp (45ml) oil
- 2 cups Napolitana tomato sauce
- Combine the mince, onion, carrot, celery, parsley and Nola Original Mayonnaise together and season well.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Heat the oil in a pan and brown the meatballs.
- Add the Napolitana sauce and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
Serving suggestion: serve with Nola Mash or over hot spaghetti.