- (Serves 4 as a side)
- 1 baby green cabbage, shredded
- 1 baby red cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 apple, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 4 large spinach leaves, shredded
- ½ cup (125ml) Nola Original Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (125ml) buttermilk
- 2 tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- ½ tsp (5ml) fennel seeds, lightly toasted
- 4 slices crispy bacon, chopped (optional)
- Mix the cabbage, carrot, apple and spinach together in a large bowl. Whisk the Nola Original Mayonnaise, buttermilk, lemon juice and fennel seeds together.
- Toss the dressing through the slaw and sprinkle over the bacon (if using).