Mel’s Cauliflower And Broccoli Salad
- 1 head cauliflower, broken up 1 head broccoli, broken up
- 1 cup cheddar, cubed
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 cup Nola Original Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chilli, chives and herbs to garnish (optional)
- Cook the cauliflower and broccoli in salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes until just softened.
- Remove the vegetables from the pot and allow to stand until cool, then drain and pat dry.
- Place the cauliflower, broccoli and cheese into a bowl.
- In a jug, whisk together Nola Original Mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture into the bowl and stir lightly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve: Place salad onto a serving platter and garnish with chopped chilli