- Quarter loaf of bread (cut in kota way)
- 1/2 cup Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mango atchar or to taste
- 1 cup hot fried chips
- Salt and vinegar to taste
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2 fried Russians, sliced into thick discs
- Using a knife, hollow out the quartered bread, keep the scooped out bread and set aside.
- Mix the atchar and Nola Original Mayonnaise together and spread it over the bread evenly.
- Season the chips with salt and vinegar, place these over the atchar/ Nola Original Mayonnaise spread.
- Place the cheese slice(s) over the chips and top with the Russian slices.
- Spread the remaining Nola Original Mayonnaise over the scooped out bread and top the kota with the bread.
- Serve immediately.