- 1 cup (250ml) Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 1/2 cup (125ml) full cream milk
- 1 tbsp (15ml) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp (15ml) butter
- 1kg potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125ml) grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Whisk the Nola Original Mayonnaise, cream, milk and thyme together and season.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter and layer a third of the potatoes inside.
- Top with half the onions, season well and pour over a third of the mayonnaise mixture.
- Repeat the layers, finishing with potatoes and pour over the remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, brush with Nola Original Mayonnaise and scatter over the cheese.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.