- 225 g Butter
- 190 g / 2 cups Rolled oats
- 75 g / 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 75 g / 1 cup Supreme Cake Wheat Flour
- 125 g / 1 cup Selati Sugar
- 10 ml / 2 teaspoons Golden syrup
- 5 ml / 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 10 ml Ground ginger
- 125 g Glacé ginger
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Melt the butter and the syrup together. Add the bicarbonate of soda and stir. Mix all the dry ingredients in.
- Flatten the mixture out onto a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice while warm, but leave to cool in the tray.