- 190 g / 2 cups Rolled oats
- 125 g / 1 cup Supreme Cake flour
- 75 g / 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 220 g / 1 cup Selati Brown sugar
- 250 g Butter
- 20 g Golden syrup
- 5 ml / 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 125 g Dried fruit cake mix
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C.
- In a large bowl, mix the Supreme flour, oats, coconut, dried fruit cake mix and Selati sugar together.
- Melt the butter and syrup together.
- When melted, stir in the bicarbonate of soda until mixture froths. Mix well into dry ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased pan approximately 50cm x 30cm and pat down with a wet hand.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown, cool and cut into squares.