1 Ready2Go 125g schnitzel
1 sesame seed burger bun
2 slices emmental cheese
1 handful baby gem lettuce
6 thinly sliced rounds of cucumber
2 thinly sliced rounds of tomato
4 battered onion rings
FOR THE CAMPFIRE SAUCE:
3 Tbsp. Nola Ultra Creamy Mayo
2 Tbsp. sriracha sauce
1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- Bake the Ready2Go 125g chicken schnitzel in the oven
for approximately 20min at 180˚C.
- Deep fry the battered onion rings until golden brown.
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cut the bun in half and spread the Marvello Spreadable
Margarine evenly on the seeded burger buns and toast
- Spread about a tablespoon of the campfire sauce on
both bun halves.
- Layer the lettuce, tomato and cucumber on the bottom
- Place the chicken schnitzel on top of the layers.
- Drizzlemore of the campfire sauce on top of the chicken
schnitzel and place the slices of Emmental cheese.
- Top off with the deep-fried onion rings and secure with
Serve with fries and enjoy