- 350g penne
- 200g cooked chicken, sliced
- 1 can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 200g baby tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and diced
- 200g fresh or drained canned pineapple pieces
- 1 stalk celery, finely sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or celery leaves
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, and rinse well.
- Add the chicken, corn, tomatoes, pepper, pineapple and celery and mix.
To make the dressing:
- Whisk the Nola Original Mayonnaise, lemon juice and paprika together and toss through the pasta.
- Garnish with the parsley or celery leaves and serve.