- 4 cups penne pasta
- 2 cups green beans, sliced
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 boiled eggs, cut into quarters
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 cup olives, pitted
For the dressing:
- 250ml of Nola Original Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup French-style dressing
- 1 tsp mustard (optional)
- 1 handful of parsley, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 cups crispy rocket leaves (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, add pasta and cook until soft but firm.
- Drain in a colander and set aside to cool.
- Add the beans to a small pot of boiling water and cook for a few minutes until tender yet firm.
- Place in cold water to cool down.
- Gently toss all the ingredients together. Mix the Nola Original Mayonnaise, French dressing and mustard together – fold through the pasta salad.
- Garnish with parsley and rocket, and serve.