- 1 Ready2Go 125g schnitzel
- 1 sesame seed burger bun
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 1 handful wild rocket
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. special sauce
- 3 Tbsp. bacon jam
FOR THE BACON JAM:
- 6 rashers bacon, thinly chopped
- 1/2 Onion, thinly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
FOR THE SPECIAL SAUCE:
- 3 Tbsp. Nola Ultra Creamy Mayo
- 2 small gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- In a saucepan, fry the chopped bacon until brown, remove from heat and place aside. In the same saucepan, fry the chopped onion in the bacon juices, until translucent.
- Add in the vinegar and simmer for about a minute. Add in the sugar and let it caramelise.
- Fold in the fried bacon until a jam consistency is reached.
- Bake the Ready2Go 125g chicken schnitzel in the oven for approximately 20min at 180˚C.
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cut the bun in half and spread the Marvello Spreadable Margarine evenly on the seeded burger buns and toast until golden.
- Spread some of the special sauce on both bun halves.
- Layer the wild rocket and tomato on the bottom half.
- Place the chicken schnitzel on top of the layer.
- Spread some of the bacon jam on top of the chicken schnitzel.
- Fold the prosciutto and place on top of the chicken schnitzel. Add more bacon jam and rocket.
- Drizzle the remainder of the special sauce on top.
- Serve with fries and enjoy!