Asian Chicken Burger
- 1 Ready2go 125g schnitzel
- 1 honey oat seeded roll
- 1/2 cup Asian style coleslaw (red andgreen cabbage, red onion)
- a handful of coriander
- half a lime
- sesame oil
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- creamy sweet chili sauce
- Marvello Spreadable (for toasting bun)
FOR THE CREAMY SWEET CHILI
- 3 Tbsp. Nola Ultra Creamy Mayo
- 1 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- Bake the Ready2Go 125g chicken schnitzel in the ovenfor approximately 20min at 180˚C.
- Combine the sesame seed oil and lime juice with the shredded cabbage and onion to make up a coleslaw.
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cut the bun in half and spread the Marvello Spreadable Margarine evenly on the seeded burger buns and toast until golden.
- Spread about a tablespoon of creamy sweet chili mayo on both buns.
- On the bottom bun, layer the coleslaw evenly. Then place the Ready2Go 125g chicken schnitzel on top of the coleslaw.
- Place the sliced avocado on top of the chicken schnitzel.
- Finish off with some chopped coriander and cracked salt and pepper. Serve with sweet potato and beetroot crisps and enjoy!