- 400g Beef, cut in thin strips
- 20ml (4 teaspoons) Olive Oil
- 20ml (4 teaspoons) Soya Sauce
- 20ml (4 teaspoons) Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Crunchy Yum Yum Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Bean sprouts
- 10 Black Olives
- 1 Packet Cocktail Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Peppers, sliced
- 100g Mixed Lettuce
- 2 Carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the beef strips.
- Add the soya sauce, sweet chili sauce and Yum Yum peanut butter.
- Stir-fry the strips until cooked, let it cool.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients on a plate, to make the salad.
- Arrange the beef strips on top of the salad.
- Drizzle the pesto onto the salad just before serving.