Anita’s Mayo Mash
- 1 kg of floury potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk or evaporated milk
- 50g butter
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold salted water.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat to medium and cook the potatoes for about 15 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Drain in a colander, for 10 minutes, allowing all the steam to evaporate.
- Return to the pot and mash the potatoes with the Nola Original Mayonnaise, milk and butter and seasoning to taste.
Serving suggestion: serve with chakalaka, boerewors and a fresh green salad.