Amanda’s Sweetcorn Stuffed Potato Skins
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tbsp (15ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15ml) ground sea salt
- 410g canned corn kernels, drained
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped peppadews (optional)
- 1 and 1/4 cup Nola Original Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15ml) hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Line and grease a baking tray.
- Rub the potatoes with the oil and salt and place on the tray.
- Bake for an hour or until tender.
- Cut in half, scoop out the flesh, leaving a 1cm border and place the shells back on the tray.
- Mix the potato mash with the corn, spring onion, cheese, peppadews and 1/4 cup of Nola Original Mayonnaise and spoon back into the potato shells.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy. Whisk the remaining Nola Original Mayonnaise with the hot sauce and drizzle over the potatoes.