- 2 sprigs Rosemary, finely chopped
- 1-2 Chilli’s, deseeded and chopped (optional)
- 3 sliced Garlic cloves
- 5ml Cumin Powder
- 5ml Black pepper
- 30ml Olive oil
- 20g Rainbow Chicken Spice
- 1 Whole chicken
- Pre heat oven to 180°C
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients – chopped rosemary, black pepper, cumin powder, chilli, olive oil and Rainbow Chicken spice together.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan and rub the mixture over the chicken skin.
- Place in the oven and cook at 180°C for 1 hour 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove from heat, and baste with drippings. Allow to rest about 15 minutes before serving.