Cous Cous Chicken Salad
- 500ml Cous cous, cooked
- 25g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Rainbow Chicken Breasts
- 125ml French salad dressing
- 30ml fresh mint, chopped
- 15ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Half red onion, finely chopped
- Half cucumber, diced
- 80ml flaked almonds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare Cous Cous according to packet instructions.
- Pour a little hot water over the sundried tomatoes to rehydrate them before chopping.
- Remove the skin and bones from the Rainbow chicken and cut into strips or cubes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add the chicken and 25ml salad dressing, fry until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat.
- Toss together with the remaining ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a main meal or side dish.