- 15ml olive oil
- 1 Rainbow Chicken Breast, cut into big chunky strips
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 x tin red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 ready-made roti
- Lettuce leaves
- Half tomato, finely chopped
- 1 feta cheese round, crumbled
- 2 Tbs fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and brown the Rainbow chicken breast strips before adding the curry powder. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the red kidney beans, salt and pepper and heat through.
- Warm the rotis and line with lettuce leaves and spoon on the chicken mixture.
- Top with coriander, tomato, crumbled feta cheese and roll up.
- Repeat for all four rotis.